Kugoo G-Booster FAQ
10-inch Pneumatic Tire
Strong grip, wear-resisting and safe. It's suitable for different kinds of roads.
2 Motors On In Front Wheel, On In The Back Wheel
The strong driving force, 800W and 2 motors, 85km running distance.
Front and back is disc brake, it's much more safe for people to ride.
3 Speed Modes
You control the speed according to the different road surface conditions, which makes driving more comfortable and riding more security.
KUGOO G-BOOSTER Folding Electric Scooter Dual 800W Motors 3 Speed Modes Max 55km/h 10 Inch Vacuum One-Step Fold, Adult Electric Scooter for Commute and Travel
Motor Power: 800W x 2
Battery Capacity: 48V/23Ah
Charging Time: 10h
Max Speed: 55km/h
Climbing Slope: 35 degree
Frame Material: Aluminium alloy
Tire: 10inch vacuum tire
Max Load: 120kg
Product Weight: 30kg
Package Weight: 38kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 120 x 26 x 118cm
Package Size(L x W x H): 124 x 30 x 65cm
Return and Warranty Policy
KUGOO RETURN AND WARRANTY POLICY
- Your Products (only purchased on the Website Kugooshop.com) are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months.
- Battery warranty is 6 month.
- We can’t cancel the order if your parcel has been shipped out.
- We only refund or replace items when we ascertain the scooter has gone faulty due to defects in materials/workmanship within 7 days (starting from the date of delivery). No shipping fee for returns or replacements in this case.
- Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No handling fee for returning/replacing/maintaining the product, but please contact us before returning a defective item in order to receive the return shipping address and other instructions.
For after-sales service, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please send the following 4 information in your email)
- Product Types
- Order Number
- Description of the problem
- Buyer's personal information
Guarantee of quality
All defects related to the quality of products sold directly by KUGOO are fully warranted from the time of purchase (see product warranty record at the top of the page).
The buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
The serial number of the defective item or visible proof showing the defect is required.
It may be necessary to return the product for a quality inspection.
For defective products that must be returned by KUGOO, the guarantee for such replacement products will be void if the wrong product is returned to KUGOO or if the defective product is not returned.
Defective products must be placed in their original packaging or in packaging approved by KUGOO.